Copyright © 2013-2019 Electrial4All. All rights reserved.
- The FST11 is a 24 hour fused spur timeswitch for controlling combination boilers, storage heaters, convector heaters, water heaters, washing machines and dish washers.
- Up to 4 ON/OFF programmes per day.
- Switched and switched/timed outputs.
- Simple two button programming.
- Self-cancelling override.
- Integral double pole switch and BS1362 fuse.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- 1000 hours rechargeable memory back up.
- Voltage free contacts.
- Fits on to a single gang wall box 25mm deep.
- Timer Mode: 24Hr
- Contacts: Single Pole ON/OFF
- Operating Voltage: 220 - 240V AC 50 Hz
- Switch Rating 240V AC: 13 amp Resistive (3kW), Inductive 6A
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Battery: 1000Hr Rechargeable
- Integral BS1362 & DP Switch: Yes
- Conforms To Directives: 73/23/EEC; 89/336/EEC
- Dimensions (mm): Height 85, Width 85, Depth 38
- Note: FST11/17 can be used with up to 500W of fluorescent or low energy lighting and up to 2500W of filament lighting. Can also be used with up to a 1hp motor. Cannot be used with discharge lighting. *All Supply Master products fit onto standard single gang wall boxes 25mm deep and are supplied with a separate double cable clamp for flying lead connection.
Write Your Own Review
|Clothing - Single Size Conversion (Continued)|