The Ei450 is used to control all the alarms in a system from one place. We highly recommend fitting a control switch if you have smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms on the same system as it’s essential that you can tell which alarm has sounded. From then you can identify which danger is present and the action you should take.
The Ei450 contains LED’s which clearly display which danger has activated the alarm – helping to you take the appropriate action as quickly as possible.
- Supply Voltage: 3V Lithium Battery – Powered for life.
- Battery Life: >10 years (normal operating conditions).
- Communication: 868.499Mhz RadioLINK protocol.
- Fixing: Wall mounting – fixtures supplied.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C.
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity.
- Button functions:
- Test – Test alarms.
- Locate – Identify triggered alarms.
- Silence – Silence alarms.
- Fire – Illuminates when fire detected.
- CO – Illuminates when CO detected.
- EOL – illuminates to indicate End of Life.
- Memory: Identifies previously triggered alarms.
- Diagnostics: Walk round test / Extended two-minute test.
- Plastic Material: UL94HB.
- Dimensions – Product: 90mm x 90mm x 30mm.
- Dimensions – Boxed: 153mm x 153mm x 40mm.
- Weight: 110g (product only), 185g (boxed).
- Guarantee: 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Approvals: CE certified / (RF) EN 300 220-2 / (EMC) EN 301 489-1 & EN 301 489-3 (EMC).
|Clothing - Single Size Conversion (Continued)|