Wago 221 Series Lever Cage Clamp Compact Connectors 2 Way x 100
The 2, 3 and 5-wire connectors accommodate stranded wires from 0.14 to 4 mm², as well as solid and fine-stranded wires from 0.2 to 4 mm² (24–12 AWG). They are therefore ideally suited to connect different wire sizes and types to each other. Tinned current bars ensure a permanent, gas-tight and secure wire connection.
Ratings up to 32A/ 450V and 105°C maximum continuous operating temperature allow the 221 Series Lever Operated Connectors to be used at ambient temperatures up to 85°C, making them ideal for small and large loads. Furthermore, approvals like ENEC or UL allow them to be used in worldwide applications.
• Up to 40 % smaller less space required than for the original WAGO 222
• Transparent housing for visual inspection shows that the wire is inserted properly and stripped to the correct length
• Easy termination via reduced operating force
• Any combination of wire types and sizes from 0.14 to 4 mm² (24–12 AWG) is possible
• Two test ports for all standard test probes
- No Datasheet available for this product